iScout Pro Forum
Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Michal
Reply with quote  #1 
Hello, 
The app had been on the market for some time but I cannot understand why there is still missing the most important game stats - league leadres. When you make stats in a private league the players would like to know who is doing best in each Category. To realize this we would need league leaders. 
Admin

Reply with quote  #2 
We have never had a request for this type of data. The overwhelming majority of our users only track full stats for their teams and not their opponents so someone on their team would always be the leader so the season stats would tell them that. If there are other users who would find value in a league leader report please follow up on this topic.
Cameraman91569

Advanced Member
Reply with quote  #3 
I keep both teams stats, but only when we play them. So a league leader would still be someone on my team, more than likely, since we only play each other twice and maybe in the postseason district tournament.
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal
Hello, 
The app had been on the market for some time but I cannot understand why there is still missing the most important game stats - league leadres. When you make stats in a private league the players would like to know who is doing best in each Category. To realize this we would need league leaders. 

I was told this is first time request received for league leaders when I reached out to support team, but it isn't. I think league leaders stats would be a great add. Right now we're forced to do this is excel. It'll help to see who is most efficient and leads in categories. Would be great add.
Admin

Reply with quote  #5 
We stand corrected on league leaders not being requested before - we should have said it has seldom been requested. However I would like to open this topic up to general league related requests so if you are reading this and wish the app did more league related functions please comment here.
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #6 
I think league related functions would be good add. I use the app for our leagues and tournaments and keep stats for all teams. So league related functions would be very helpful. I'm more interested in the league reports.

I really like the support team very responsive and helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin
We stand corrected on league leaders not being requested before - we should have said it has seldom been requested. However I would like to open this topic up to general league related requests so if you are reading this and wish the app did more league related functions please comment here.
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #7 
any update on league leaders being added as a feature?
Admin

Reply with quote  #8 
We do not announce future product improvements. There are a multitude of reasons but this is normal for a small company like us. Things change constantly. This is a feature we have interest in providing but our current backlog is very full with requests affecting a large number of users. We realistically don't expect to be able to address something like this until later this year and at that time we will re-evaluate tasks which have been added to the wish list.
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #9 
League Leaders feature would be great!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.